13 – 25 September
Support our Mission!
To promote the conservation of biodiversity in Guatemala! We rely on donations to fund our work. Please Donate!
Catch up on News!
- Welcome to the Indigo Turtle House December 5, 2017
- Amphibians of Laguna del Tigre National Park November 21, 2017
- To be able to be part of such important work is a truly gratifying experience! July 19, 2017
- The cloud forests of Alta Verapaz are a hotspot for Central American amphibian and reptile species! July 11, 2017
- A huge thanks to Rowland and Indigo Expeditions for yet another incredible experience. June 15, 2017
- Conservation in Laguna del Tigre National Park, Guatemala June 11, 2017
- Morelet’s Conservation Project – Guatemala May 8, 2017
- Salamander extravaganza in Guatemala February 8, 2017
- Saving the spikethumb frog of Alta Verapaz February 8, 2017